Wheatfarmer--the man behind the goofy retorts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Roycenstein,

I think I play to rough for you. Sorry.

try www.disney.go.com

Listen buddy, I simply go toe to toe with you on a level that you don't wish to cross. I see some of the frustrations others present, and I go out and get dirty for them. Though I realize (and hope) you don't mean everything that you say, I also don't think it is fair for you to make people feel so low. I am sure in real life (the land outside of laptops) we would be good friends.

So, take it for what it is worth, an apology perhaps, an admission of guilt...never.

(Since our last episode, Batman and Robin sit trapped in the office of a med school admissions member and are being interviewed to death)

Interviewer: If you and a complete stranger were marooned on the planet Mars with only one oxygen tank and you know this person is a notorious criminal and the Al Gore was president and Elian was the US Attorney Gen, what would you do?

Robin: Holy eithical dilemas, Batman!!

(just then from out of nowhere)

Batman: Great Scott!!! Look Robin, they're at it again.

Robin: Holy shattered friendships, Batman!!

Batman: If only I could reach my exploding whoopie cushion.

Robin: What for?

Batman: I don't know, but it's gotta work.

Charles Heston: Oh the humanity!!

Batman: What's he doing here? Quick, Robin, get the shark repelant from my utility belt.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's some funny s**t Batman!

Originally posted by Batman:
(Since our last episode, Batman and Robin sit trapped in the office of a med school admissions member and are being interviewed to death)

Interviewer: If you and a complete stranger were marooned on the planet Mars with only one oxygen tank and you know this person is a notorious criminal and the Al Gore was president and Elian was the US Attorney Gen, what would you do?

Robin: Holy eithical dilemas, Batman!!

(just then from out of nowhere)

Batman: Great Scott!!! Look Robin, they're at it again.

Robin: Holy shattered friendships, Batman!!

Batman: If only I could reach my exploding whoopie cushion.

Robin: What for?

Batman: I don't know, but it's gotta work.

Charles Heston: Oh the humanity!!

Batman: What's he doing here? Quick, Robin, get the shark repelant from my utility belt.

Martha Stewart: What about the Cheez-Wizz, Batman?

Batman, Robin: AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Martha Stewart: Yuck Robin, can you say color clash. And Batman, mauve capes are so IN these days.

Batman: Robin, bust out with the mega-dope ultra-secret lethal weapon.

Robin: Here she goes...

Tanya Harding: Shuttup, Shuttup, Shuttup!! (smacks charlton heston and martha stewart with saucepan).

Interviewer(astonished): Youre in!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!