When a customer tries to blame others instead of accepting responsibility

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steveysmith54

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sarah Hyland Should've Checked Website Before Blasting CVS
1220-sarah-hyland-twitter-2.jpg

Have no idea who she is, perhaps I should have more empathy for her since she is a recent kidney transplant recipient, but if you need your damn meds so bad why do you wait till after 9 to go get them and then look for others to blame for your screw ups.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
"
She also called them out for allegedly posting the wrong hours on the Internet. Based on her post, it appears she pulled the hours from a maps app.

And therein lies the problem, as they say. We're told CVS learned Sarah did use a 3rd party search engine to find those hours -- but did NOT check the actual CVS website. That site displays the correct pharmacy closing time ... 9 PM."

Reactions: 1 user
Yikes.
I just looked up her Twitter, and she posted a rambling video defending herself.

She has absolutely no self awareness or perspective.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I was really disappointed by these tweets. She then proceeds to defend herself in a video saying she's not an entitled millennial, yada yada yada.
Edit: CA5 beat me to it about the video

She seems a little unhinged, but then again she may be normal for a 18-24 year old wealthy female

I left out the best part of the story:
"Still, CVS apologized to Sarah -- a rep for the company tells us someone from their Cali pharmacy management team contacted her to resolve her issue."

HAHA...Frickin CVS. Teaching the youth to responsibility for your health and your actions.

Can't remember how many times stupid people come to me complaining that they are out of Xanax and need to go out of town, or come in on Sunday saying they need to start their birth control and nobody told they didn't have refills left... Like any of this is my problem.

Millionaires complaining about dumb ****

Members don't see this ad :)

LOLOLOL she literally used the example of an insurance company won't pay for their asthma medications... and the pharmacy has to do with that how (now if they have the cvs insurance side that is kinda relatable but again, not related to pharmacy division). Or the 3 weeks for transplant medication...I'm thinking that had something to do with the supplier, and the MD office should have samples for situations like that.

I just feel like she made herself look even more stupid without realizing it.

If she thinks other pharmacies do it better, than why doesn't she try another pharmacy? Of does she realize secretly in the back of her mind, that no other pharmacy, whether chain or independent can control closing hours posted on a 3rd party site? Or that any other pharmacy, whether chain or independent, can somehow secretly read her mind to know she is on her way to get very important medicine, and to make sure to keep the store open for her?

And yeah, why do people wait until they are out of a life-critical medication (usually out of it for 2 - 3 days), before deciding to go to the pharmacy to pick up their RX. And any issues with lack of refills or the pharmacy closing before the person can get there, are the pharmacies fault and not the indivduals?

It's not that hard to be responsible. Look at any druggie, they call in their refills 2 weeks ahead of time to make sure they pick it up in time. And they always know when they are out of refills, and they will call the doctor the next day after getting their last refill, to obtain their next refill. And has anyone ever had a druggie complain about the pharmacy closing before they got there? Of course not, the druggies know the pharmacy hours and they make sure to show up well before closing time. In fact, if you tell them their RX will be ready in an hour, they will be there in 2 minutes (since they had called from the parking lot to find out when their RX would be ready.), so that their will be no chance of the pharmacy closing before they get their rx.

Reactions: 3 users
LOL @ dopeheads being hypervigilant about getting their stuff on time

Reactions: 2 users
Hate cvs but hard to blame them for her not doing her part.

LOL @ dopeheads being hypervigilant about getting their stuff on time
:rofl:He was spot on in describing their behavior. Lol. I was cracking up. Oh, and they don’t ever forget their medication when they’re going out of town. Heck, they go out of town every weekend and that’s why they need their medication 3 weeks early, or so they say.

If she thinks other pharmacies do it better, than why doesn't she try another pharmacy? Of does she realize secretly in the back of her mind, that no other pharmacy, whether chain or independent can control closing hours posted on a 3rd party site? Or that any other pharmacy, whether chain or independent, can somehow secretly read her mind to know she is on her way to get very important medicine, and to make sure to keep the store open for her?

And yeah, why do people wait until they are out of a life-critical medication (usually out of it for 2 - 3 days), before deciding to go to the pharmacy to pick up their RX. And any issues with lack of refills or the pharmacy closing before the person can get there, are the pharmacies fault and not the indivduals?

It's not that hard to be responsible. Look at any druggie, they call in their refills 2 weeks ahead of time to make sure they pick it up in time. And they always know when they are out of refills, and they will call the doctor the next day after getting their last refill, to obtain their next refill. And has anyone ever had a druggie complain about the pharmacy closing before they got there? Of course not, the druggies know the pharmacy hours and they make sure to show up well before closing time. In fact, if you tell them their RX will be ready in an hour, they will be there in 2 minutes (since they had called from the parking lot to find out when their RX would be ready.), so that their will be no chance of the pharmacy closing before they get their rx.
I think we need to set up a buddy system. “Mr. Jones, you take Coreg twice daily and Mr. Smith here takes his OxyContin twice daily, too. You can both fill your prescriptions when the second one requests it. Be sure to remind each other not to miss doses or refill at the last minute. Good luck!”

Reactions: 9 users
Sarah Hyland Should've Checked Website Before Blasting CVS
1220-sarah-hyland-twitter-2.jpg

Have no idea who she is, perhaps I should have more empathy for her since she is a recent kidney transplant recipient, but if you need your damn meds so bad why do you wait till after 9 to go get them and then look for others to blame for your screw ups.
I used to work as a cashier up front after the pharmacy closed, every night *****s would come in thinking the pharmacy was open because they read the store hours and thought it was the pharmacy hours. One time a guy said that google maps said the pharmacy was open. Even then if you scroll down it separates into a store and pharmacy hours. People are just stupid, they see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. But I promise you this...she now knows the pharmacy hours by heart.

Reactions: 2 users

Sounds like an issue with the pharmacy not receiving the eRx. Could be an issue with Surescripts, Provider, or Pharmacy software. I understand her concerns, but was there not a 24 hour CVS in the area? Plus she said she had the infection for 2 and 1/2 days. Did doctors office f*** up and not send in rx initially?

Sounds like an issue with the pharmacy not receiving the eRx. Could be an issue with Surescripts, Provider, or Pharmacy software. I understand her concerns, but was there not a 24 hour CVS in the area? Plus she said she had the infection for 2 and 1/2 days. Did doctors office f*** up and not send in rx initially?

I agree. My gripe with this person is that she has no integrity and no principles. I understand and empathize with her situation, and I hope that it doesn't happen to anyone, getting incorrect information from a search engine sucks, etc. However, the pharmacy did nothing wrong and actually apologized to you. Instead of admitting fault, she deflects and starts talking abt the type of med that was prescribed and tells people to go F themselves. I wish I could tell this ignorant bitch that it's not only dumb not to find out when the pharmacy actually closes but also common sense. If you need your damn antibiotic RX and you feel that your health is compromised if med not received in a timely manner, get your ass off the couch and drive to the prescriber's office and get the rx, go to ANY pharmacy that your heart and stupid brain desires and get it filled. Also, loose the entitlement that you have, your ass is NO more or less important than Mr. Smith who comes to the pharmacy. And yeah, also go suck it.

I think we are all missing the most important question here. What the hell is up with those glasses?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users