When am I ready to take the Naplex?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigQid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't taken the Pearson, but I took the Kaplan test from the back of the book, got 56%. Took a practice test from Comprehensive Pharmacy Review tests, got 61%. I'm not going to ask what does 75 out of 150 mean, but could somebody tell me what type of score I need to get on practice tests to take the test? Some people day you need 60%. For the longest I thought you needed 75%. Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't taken the Pearson, but I took the Kaplan test from the back of the book, got 56%. Took a practice test from Comprehensive Pharmacy Review tests, got 61%. I'm not going to ask what does 75 out of 150 mean, but could somebody tell me what type of score I need to get on practice tests to take the test? Some people day you need 60%. For the longest I thought you needed 75%. Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

About where you are is fine. That is what I was getting and, while I didn't knock them dead on the test itself, my score was very respectable and well within passing. You can't wait forever. Review some of the other posts on this forum about some of the particulars you might want to look at that are frequently overlooked (e.g. biostats) and then set the test date. That will be the focus you need for the final thrust.

Cat

You should be fine with those scores. But do make sure you're getting all, or at least most of the maths right.