bunface

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 17, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I just called the 2 schools I am currently accepted at to find out when I will be getting my financial aid packages. Both schools said not until the end of May/ beginning of June at the earliest! I was assuming that I will be getting this info before May 15th so I can make the decision in time to be holding one acceptance by May 15th and get my deposit back, but I guess not. Is this the case with everyone?? I keep hearing people say they are holding multiple acceptances to figure out their tuition...but if most schools are not giving us financial aid info before may 15th, that can't be the case.

SStorm

10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I just got my aid package from Wisconsin about a week ago or so. I had all the materials in for it back at the beginning of March. But, I'm not sure what it's like at other schools though.

Daydreamer2008

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
I just called the 2 schools I am currently accepted at to find out when I will be getting my financial aid packages. Both schools said not until the end of May/ beginning of June at the earliest! I was assuming that I will be getting this info before May 15th so I can make the decision in time to be holding one acceptance by May 15th and get my deposit back, but I guess not. Is this the case with everyone?? I keep hearing people say they are holding multiple acceptances to figure out their tuition...but if most schools are not giving us financial aid info before may 15th, that can't be the case.
You can call the school and get an "idea" of what your package would be, but ya it sucks cuz one of my schools won't tell me how much grant money they will be able to give me until late may/early june as well. maybe if you hound them enough?

dancinRN1022

10+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2007
Status
Medical Student

i think if u call them and say... i have mutiple acceptances and this is what i need to know before i can decide they may give u a rough estimate or atleast tell you what to expect.... good luck! and if they won't...then u just have to use other factos in order to decide...is there a vast difference in tuition before financial aid??