When are interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taco

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When are interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Taco said:
When are interviews?

- Earliest interviews (TX state schools for TX residents) start as early as August.
- Most will be Sept-Jan
- Later interviews will be in Feb/March, and I've actually heard of a few in April.

before december would be first cycle for many schools, so try to get those slots.

Members don't see this ad :)
how tough is it to interview at a bunch of schools while your still taking classes and are really involved, especially if there is a lot of plane travel required?

cobalt31 said:
how tough is it to interview at a bunch of schools while your still taking classes and are really involved, especially if there is a lot of plane travel required?
it's tough. No magic answer, either you have to give up some commitments, skimp on your work, or turn down some interviews. The best you can hope for is to try to schedual a few the same week, but I tried that and still had to make three trips to the east coast. Turned down two more becuase it would be too hard to get to the interview

It varies.

My first interview was in September (NYMC).

My last interview is May 8th (SLU).

Depakote said:
the abundance of food usernames in this thread is making me hungry.
I'm getting nervous...

potato51 said:
dude!~!! Duke?
I'm sorry but Southwestern Financial Aid office is driving me nut!!!!!! I'm just putting Duke for now due to frustration. :laugh:
Happy now? I knew no one would care except for you potato :laugh:

forevalwayzz said:
I'm sorry but Southwestern Financial Aid office is driving me nut!!!!!! I'm just putting Duke for now due to frustration. :laugh:
Happy now? I knew no one would care except for you potato :laugh:
heh, was curious. had figured you were decided on SW. good luck with financial aid. I'm not sure if the school is so generous with it.