When are results of MCAT exams up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medtech

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had a quick question, for those of who took the MCAT exam and got your results via the computer, at what time during the day does AAMC give out scores. Reallly nervous about tommorrows scores for June 15 test.:)

Members don't see this ad.

Mine were out around 3 PM eastern time. Not bad considering we expected them to be out at 5PM, but AAMC had already pushed back the release date twice (we ended up waiting a total of 37 days for the scores), so it wasn't much consolation that they released them at 3 instead of 5. I think the reasons that our scores took so long were A) our exam was on a Thursday, so 30 days after that was a Saturday, meaning we would have to wait at least 32 days, until the following Monday; and B) the week our scores were released was the week of July 4th, and everything gets screwed up b/c of holidays.

So try to take an "early in the week" exam that is not 30 days before a holiday and you're golden. Apparently I didn't learn my lesson on the latter part of this suggestion because I scheduled my re-take exam 30 days before Labor Day :rolleyes:.