When are we receiving MCAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ctv1116

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, so I haven't heard the official word, and its not really in the FAQ. What is the official (and expected) time of receiving our scores?

Members don't see this ad.

ctv1116 said:
OK, so I haven't heard the official word, and its not really in the FAQ. What is the official (and expected) time of receiving our scores?

I dont think anyone knows the time part. We just know the Friday for a fact. So that could be Thursday evening to Friday sometime. Im hoping for the former...

gozeemer said:
I dont think anyone knows the time part. We just know the Friday for a fact. So that could be Thursday evening to Friday sometime. Im hoping for the former...

They will be up tomorrow night!

Members don't see this ad :)
errrr.... what time zones are we talking about here folks? If they're released at midnight EST, a guy in cali will be getting his at 9 pm. We need to realize that the internet is an international entity.

Dr. Who MD said:
errrr.... what time zones are we talking about here folks? If they're released at midnight EST, a guy in cali will be getting his at 9 pm. We need to realize that the internet is an international entity.
It says Eastern time 2 posts above yours.

gujuDoc said:
Well we suspect the scores to come out at 10pm tonight, or 12 am of the 14th of October.

In June, when April 05 scores came out, and in October 2003, when August 2003 scores came out, they were out at 10pm of the night before they said it would be out.

Even though i didn't care before, i m starting to get restless. I want to know my score.....NOW!!!!