when are you guys sending in supplemental essays?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bis-GMA111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'd like to get them done asap but i have 1 more final left this semester.i'd like to get western u's supplemental in by the first week of july. would this still be alright?

i know i'm prob. just buggin out, but i'd like to hear some opinions on when i should submit supplemental app essays. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i'd like to get them done asap but i have 1 more final left this semester.i'd like to get western u's supplemental in by the first week of july. would this still be alright?

i know i'm prob. just buggin out, but i'd like to hear some opinions on when i should submit supplemental app essays. thanks!

For Western specifically, I think first week of July is fine. I sent mine super early last cycle but it seemed like they didn't get around to primary applications (AADSAS) until mid July.

Depends on the school. Some schools want you to fill out the supplemental application along with your AADSAS (very few schools), but most of them only want you to fill out a supplemental application after an admissions officer has contacted you. Look at what each school that you applied to wants, and go from there.