When are you starting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doggie

Professional Jackass
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed a similar thread started in the General Forum.......thought i might start one here. :D

Please list the school, orientation dates, 1st day of class, or any other pertinent info....thanks.

Columbia SDOS
Orientation: 8/21
Start: 8/27

I guess I only have 3 more weeks to goof around......then it's straight hell for the next 4 years!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am attending University of Toronto so,

Orientation, begins on sept 4
classes begin sept 10

Hey Doggie

have you received any orientation info? or class registration info?
I just got back from a month long trip, so I'm looking at all these letters from housing and financial offices. But I didn't see anything about orientation. How about you?
yup 3 more weeks, then let's rock! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by badaboom:
•Hey Doggie

have you received any orientation info? or class registration info?
I just got back from a month long trip, so I'm looking at all these letters from housing and financial offices. But I didn't see anything about orientation. How about you?
yup 3 more weeks, then let's rock! :eek:

I am also out of the country and wont return till the end of this week. The only orientation material that I received prior to my vacation was a letter asking the incoming students to send in a pocket sized pix of themselves. Did you get anything else?

I am attendeing the University of Alabama School of dentistry;
Orientation: 8/8
Start: 8/13
A week from today!!
Best of luck to all of you as you start. :rolleyes:

hey Doggie
yup that's the only thing I got about orientation. :/

among the letters from Columbia over the past couple weeks, the most exciting was the one about housing. I got a 2 person suite railroad style room. not bad eh?

and the most shocking -- the bill! Ouch! $16k just for the fall semester tuition! :eek: :eek: :eek:

oh yeah, I also got one about filling out a health certificate and getting checked up on hepatitis B immunity.

Anything else?

Hello everybody,

I am attending SUNY - Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine. The orientation is August 22nd. The official first day is the 27th.

Have a great summer all!

i start 2 weeks :eek: ..from monday..

good luck everyone!!

:D