When are.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ibo man

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When are you taking the DAT? I'll be taking mine on September 11 at 4 pm. I think am ready and comfortable. Hope to report good news after my test.

Members don't see this ad.

ooh, did you purposely plan it to be on the 11th? i guess it can be sort of a revenge thing.

"terrorists, see what i can do!" :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Markymark,
I guess it's a revange thing. Maybe something positive I might relate to on the sept. 11. If the test goes well as planed.

September 11 is a sensitive day here in New York... Here at the UB Dental School I'm unable to book any patients for clinic that day. :(

Last year when the attack took place, my entire class was taking a microbiology midterm exam and didn't find out about it until noon. About half of us were from New York City.

I had good memories of my years at Stuyvesant High School on Chambers Street (just a few blocks from what is now Ground Zero) when after school many of us would hang out at the World Financial Center with its beautiful mall and the Hudson River Promenade. All that, gone. I don't know what to think of it all now.

Good luck!!!:clap:

I'm taking mine this coming friday, August 30th. I can't wait to get it over with!! I feel comfortable because my last couple practice test scores have been really high, but I'm afraid I'll be thrown for a loop! I will keep you updated on how it goes. My last practice exam I got a 25 PAT, 20 Sci, 22 QR, and 22 RC. It was one of Kaplan's library computer tests. I can only pray I will get scores like that on the real thing!

Good luck everybody!

Hey, I just found this forum, and this is my first post. Anyways, I am also taking the DATs on this comming friday the 30th. I've been doing the Kaplan thing as well, but I'm starting to get nervous because I've heard several people say that Kaplan doesn't cover the science well. Anyways, just wanted to wish you luck portlander. Lemme know how this friday goes for you, and I'll do the same.

I am going to take the DAT sometime in November. I know this is a late, but I am still completing my BIO and CHEM prereq's (taking part two of both this fall). I am a untraditional applicant, taking a postbaccalaureate program, was an undergraduate finance student. any advice for studying for the BIO section od the DAT would be appreciated.

don't watch any television the day of the test!

BEST OF LUCK YOU ALL!
I am planning to CRACK the DAT towards the end of sept. Pls. post any suggestions/stories etc.
remember to be cool :cool: