When can I expect my Naplex results in CA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CAPharmD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
to my understanding, CA people cannot check the naplex results via their online profile (am I mistaken?). if this is the case, how do people in CA receive their naplex results? when can i expect my results after taking the exam?

just took the exam and very nervous about my score. wanted to have a back up plan in place in the case i have to retake it.

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

From the CA BoP website:

"Examination results for both exams will be mailed to you by the board. For the NAPLEX, you should receive your
results 14 days after you take the exam, for the CPJE, you should receive your results within 30 days, unless the board is conducting a quality assurance assessment in which case the information would be posted on the board's Web site."

I got my results in the mail today at California, that is about seven days since taking the exam, so that happened faster than ever expected. Good job CA BoP, I passed the exam and THE ALMIGHTY GOD BE PRAISED. Feels good, good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone,
I took the Naplex on July 3rd in California and still haven't received my results yet.
Did anyone else take it on July 3rd and get their results already?
Any information will be helpful, thnx SDN!

Mine was postmarked on a Weds (so it makes sense if you had to wait an extra week since July 4th was on a Weds). I took it on a Friday and got my scores the following Friday. I think they sent scores out on Wednesdays. Good luck!

It has been 11 days since I took the NAPLEX and I still have not received anything yet.

Im in the same boat its been 11 days since my naplex...seems as though the BOP is getting slower since so many people are taking it now

Im in the same boat its been 11 days since my naplex...seems as though the BOP is getting slower since so many people are taking it now

I know! And the wait is killing me. Next thing we know there will be another QA :scared: