1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

When can I register for another date? I am already registered for today's MCAT.

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Atlas80, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Atlas80

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I am taking the MCAT today (June 13), but I am going to void it. As it stands now the MCAT site will not let me register for another day (I am hoping for July 18th). Will this restriction lift when I come back from today's MCAT?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. moose45

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I believe you can re-register on sunday night or monday morning..why didn't you postpone your MCAT instead, it would have cost you only an additional $50 or are you using today as a practice trial??

4. Atlas80

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I discovered I wouldn't be ready a week ago. You can not change your date or get a refund two weeks before it.

5. jackson1

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    48 hours after your scheduled exam. I had to do this for the May 23rd exam which was on a Friday and I could reschedule Sunday morning.