1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

When can I register for another date? I am already registered for today's MCAT.

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Atlas80, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Atlas80

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I am taking the MCAT today (June 13), but I am going to void it. As it stands now the MCAT site will not let me register for another day (I am hoping for July 18th). Will this restriction lift when I come back from today's MCAT?

2. moose45

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I believe you can re-register on sunday night or monday morning..why didn't you postpone your MCAT instead, it would have cost you only an additional $50 or are you using today as a practice trial??

3. Atlas80

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I discovered I wouldn't be ready a week ago. You can not change your date or get a refund two weeks before it.

4. jackson1

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    48 hours after your scheduled exam. I had to do this for the May 23rd exam which was on a Friday and I could reschedule Sunday morning.