When can we check our online score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc3341

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I HOPE EVERYONE KICKED A$$ TODAY ON YOUR MCATS!!!!!! I know that we get our scores mailed like in 60 days, but when and where can we check it online?? I head you could get it online in 6 weeks?? Do they email us or do we have to go onto a dcertain website to check??? :D

Members don't see this ad.

Midnight of the day they say they'll post them. So you'll be able to know just after the clock strikes twelve on "MCAT Score Eve."

In past years, you had to wait till the morning, I think, but for August 2003, they had 'em up at midnight.

Good luck!

Also, ignore all the jackass posts that are sure to pop up saying "MCAT scores are in!"

PhillyEaglesFan said:
Midnight of the day they say they'll post them. So you'll be able to know just after the clock strikes twelve on "MCAT Score Eve."

In past years, you had to wait till the morning, I think, but for August 2003, they had 'em up at midnight.

If I remember right, they had the score up at midnight the day before they said the official release would happen. I'm almost certain that this was the case because I called my parents at like 1:00 am to tell them the news.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys are gonna have to wait 2 long months. That's the bad news. The good news is, if you do well, it'll all be worth it. Waiting for my score must have been the longest 2 months of my life. I had taken the August MCAT and had already applied to 20+ schools without a previous score. Had I done badly on it, I would have been screwed. Luckily, things worked out.

doc3341 said:
Does anyone know the exact date???? :eek:

Based on my experience from August, I would estimate that it will be between June 10-15. Just conjecture though.

They are evil. Last October, the night before the day they posted, they started posting messages on the ThX screen. First it was "The scores will be up in 15 minutes", then "just a few more moments...." then they were up. I think that I was literally on the verge of a heart attack by the time I clicked refresh and saw my scores.

By the way, the first thing it lists is the series number, and in August it was "26". That also nearly gave me a heart attack. So, be prepared that this time the first number will be "27."

Good luck!

Treg

Last year, the exact date for online scores was first posted on aamc about 5-6 weeks after the MCAT date.

Treg said:
By the way, the first thing it lists is the series number, and in August it was "26". That also nearly gave me a heart attack. So, be prepared that this time the first number will be "27."

Good luck!

Treg

lol. You just saved some lives!

:laugh:

Treg said:

Good luck!

Treg

Thanks for the heads up!! :rolleyes:

so i sent aamc an email this morning asking for the online results....they emailed me saying the fiollowing:

Solution:
Thank You for contacting the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT)
program.

Scores from the each MCAT administration will be mailed out
approximately 60 days after test day by the MCAT Program Office in Iowa City. You
may contact them directly at (319) 337-1357.

You may also view your scores online (slightly earlier than the 60
days) using the new Testing History (THx) Report system at
www.aamc.org/mcat.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

The MCAT Care Team
Association of American Medical Colleges
Section for Applicant Assessment Services
2450 N St., NW
Washington, DC 20037
U.S.A.

General Inquiries: 202-828-0690
Test Administration: 319-337-1357
Policy & Research: 202-828-0690
www.AAMC.ORG/MCAT

cse
:)

I can't wait that long. :(

TX_Longhorn said:
so i sent aamc an email this morning asking for the online results....they emailed me saying the fiollowing:

Solution:
Thank You for contacting the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT)
program.

Scores from the each MCAT administration will be mailed out
approximately 60 days after test day by the MCAT Program Office in Iowa City. You
may contact them directly at (319) 337-1357.

You may also view your scores online (slightly earlier than the 60
days) using the new Testing History (THx) Report system at
www.aamc.org/mcat.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

The MCAT Care Team
Association of American Medical Colleges
Section for Applicant Assessment Services
2450 N St., NW
Washington, DC 20037
U.S.A.

General Inquiries: 202-828-0690
Test Administration: 319-337-1357
Policy & Research: 202-828-0690
www.AAMC.ORG/MCAT

cse
:)

Can anyone clear up the way mcats are scaled to each form? Is there a scale for each form or is it the same scale for AX,BX,CX....? The sad thing is that we take the practice tests thinking that the test is scored out of 77 questions since that is the scale the AAMC gives us. I wonder if the real scales are slightly in our favor since there are less questions.