When did you guys submit your AADSAS applications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joker937

UCLA SOD 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm aware that the application opens on June 1st, but I'm not entirely sure about what when I should hit "submit." What do you guys recommend? My application should be complete by the 2nd week. Is that too late?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
June 26th but DAT not taken till July 29th . Accepted to 7 schools. Don't listen to the June 1st Nazis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
July 20th. Accepted to 3/3 AADSAS schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitting by the second week is still considered early

Nah man... Submitting by the 2nd week is way too late. You're done for.

Reactions: 2 users
From my understanding, the first 6-8 weeks (or two months) are considered early. I wouldn't stress it. I submitted end of June and had no issues.

June 26th but DAT not taken till July 29th . Accepted to 7 schools. Don't listen to the June 1st Nazis.
You really found it necessary to compare people who submitted their application on June 1 to the Nazis? I know it's the internet but damn man come on....

Members don't see this ad :)
You really found it necessary to compare people who submitted their application on June 1 to the Nazis? I know it's the internet but damn man come on....

Eh, I think he/she was using the term "Nazi" colloquially...... you know there are people who we call "grammar Nazi's" right?

Eh, I think he/she was using the term "Nazi" colloquially...... you know there are people who we call "grammar Nazi's" right?
Yes, clearly. I don't particularly enjoy the term grammar Nazi, but using it even more often "colloquially" for any situation where you think it's cute to make a point diminishes the tragedies of WWII. And if you think about it, it makes less sense in this context than it does in the phrase "grammar Nazi". Replace "Nazi" with another group of terrorists/murders and it doesn't sound so colloquial anymore.
I don't want to go on and on about it to derail the thread, but still...continue on with the regular discussion

In Grey's Anatomy, they call the Chief Resident (Miranda Bailey) that! Ah good times...

I find it amusing that in the phrase "grammar Nazis" there was a grammatical error.

This forum is way too politically correct. If I trolled here like I do other places I'd be banned so quickly.

@joker937 The way they calculate TS is so odd. You would think with those scores in BIO, GC, OC, you'd do better than 21 TS. Just interesting.

I spoke with an Adcom director and a TMDSAS big wig & they both said that "early" is until mid-summer. Before that, schools are still solidifying and prepping for their current incoming class & basically letting the applications pile up a bit.

Wait so you submit your application by June and take the DAT later. So even if you complete everything, but they only send it out once the DAT is processed?

Wait so you submit your application by June and take the DAT later. So even if you complete everything, but they only send it out once the DAT is processed?

Some schools will start reviewing your apps without your DAT scores. Others will wait until the DAT is in. So don't wait too long to take the DAT.

So you mind sharing your stats/ acceptances?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

So you mind sharing your stats/ acceptances?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
3.8 cGPA/20 AA

It was 6 schools: Buffalo, Nova, NYU, Temple, Penn, Pitt