When did you see improvement on AAMc FL?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yanks26dmb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've taken two.

#3 - 29 (though didn't do every section in one sitting)
#4 - 29 (ps 8/vr 11/ bs 10)

I'm getting worried I'm hitting a ceiling. Cam I reasonably expect to go up a pet or two simply based on getting more familiar with aamc style qiestions? When did you stay seeing point increases?

Members don't see this ad.

...why would you think that after 2 tests you have enough evidence to say one way or another where your score is heading? Relax and take more tests before you start worrying over what could be nothing.

thanks for the reply...and sorry for all the typo's - did this one on my phone.

I guess I'm just not confident in my ability to improve beyond this point..suppose theres no real basis for it yet..

thanks for the reply...and sorry for all the typo's - did this one on my phone.

I guess I'm just not confident in my ability to improve beyond this point..suppose theres no real basis for it yet..

make sure you understand why you got what you got incorrect. Reasearch the heck out of those topics. Also, look over the ones you got correct, and understand exactly why they are correct. If you dont, you will risk skipping over questions you guessed on, and could get them wrong on the actual exam. I found that there were certain topics that the test writers really emphasize, and they show up on nearly every test in some form or fashion. Make sure you nail them down, b/c you will see them again on future practice tests, and possibly the real test. For example, Le Chatelier's principle is definitely a repeatedly tested topic, although the way its tested varies from test to test. You can bet your bottom dollar it will show up on the real deal. As you go through the practice tests, these will become more evident.