When do aamc cbt expire when purchased?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Whiteshoes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long are they good for and can i use them on multiple computers such as a school library comps or do they track your IP or something and limit the numbers of computers you can access the tests..

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

From the e-mcat FAQ:

How long will my membership last?

We have two types of memberships. Our free membership is an unlimited membership, with the right to take Practice Test 3 as many times as you like. The purchased membership grants access to the practice test purchased, and you can take the test purchased as many times as you like. The paid membership is good for one year. The "clock" on your membership does not start until you activate your account.

They do have IP tracking, however, they're unclear about how many computers are covered. Furthermore, keep in mind that an IP address can give away someone's location. Considering this is the company that controls your ability to become a doctor, I wouldn't do anything stupid.

I agree, I wouldn't share your tests with anyone. You can print out tests...but your name and stuff is added as a footer to every page, so i wouldn't release that to other people unless you photoshop it out on every page. It's best to do the online tests because they offer you a near-real experience with detailed analysis. Don't share, it's not worth facing legal penalties/not being able to be a doctor for just $250 for 7 tests. Think of it as a small investment towards your future.

You'll be fine if you use libraries computers. The IP will be seen as one public location, plus you aren't doing anything illegal. Just don't give your account out to anyone.