When do programs begin reviewing ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OneKoolKat

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I submitted before the 9/15 deadline for ERAS, but made a small but important edit to a personal statement today in the late afternoon. Will programs read and review your ERAS application today? Just wondering if I should email programs letting them know that I updated my personal statement or not. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

"Your Fair Employer" Translator shows this to translate as "Follow-up phone calls are only permitted by a privileged class of our population" ... appear to check it...

Proceed wisely... The process is poorly organized and likely (legally) much worse... As an "Employment process", appreciate their "reality", and do the necessary social calculus. After your calculations, proceed accordingly.

Reactions: 1 user
"Your Fair Employer" Translator shows this to translate as "Follow-up phone calls are only permitted by a privileged class of our population" ... appear to check it...

Proceed wisely... The process is poorly organized and likely (legally) much worse... As an "Employment process", appreciate their "reality", and do the necessary social calculus. After your calculations, proceed accordingly.
One more time in English please.

Reactions: 1 user
... was expecting that you read Bentham, and are informed by things like that? (not)