When do scores come out for July test takers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bucknasty

Bucknasty
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how the process of getting scores actually works? I've heard a lot about how everyone in late May and June had to wait until July 15. What about for people who took it afterwards? Is it rolling, or do we have to wait for a big chunk of tests to be compiled again?

Also, does anyone actually know how they grade the test, since everyone gets different questions?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know how the process of getting scores actually works? I've heard a lot about how everyone in late May and June had to wait until July 15. What about for people who took it afterwards? Is it rolling, or do we have to wait for a big chunk of tests to be compiled again?

Also, does anyone actually know how they grade the test, since everyone gets different questions?

Thanks.

No big chunk, we'll know this Wednesday for sure whether they have gone back to 3/4weeks (seems likely).
The standardization of the test is really really complicated. I don't think you'll get it. Basically it involves 14 albino peacocks and a fair amount of expired milk, and three long Saturdays. But scores are fair. Except if you take it in Southern Brazil on Thursdays I've heard. :)

No big chunk, we'll know this Wednesday for sure whether they have gone back to 3/4weeks (seems likely).
The standardization of the test is really really complicated. I don't think you'll get it. Basically it involves 14 albino peacocks and a fair amount of expired milk, and three long Saturdays. But scores are fair. Except if you take it in Southern Brazil on Thursdays I've heard. :)

Oh crap! that is when I took mine in Brazil.

Members don't see this ad :)
Too bad. You will get a score that is pretty random, somewhere between 164 and 207. Depending on whether it was raining and whether or not there were power cuts.

Oh man, don't be saying such negative things. Its not funny anymore.

I think it'll work out like this

If you took it on or before July 3rd, they come out tomorrow, July 22nd.

If you took it between July 4th and July 10th they come out July 29th.

B/W July 11th & July 17th scores come out Aug. 5th

B/W July 18 & July 24th scores come out Aug. 12th

B/W July 25th and July 31st come out Aug. 19th

I think it'll work out like this

If you took it on or before July 3rd, they come out tomorrow, July 22nd.

If you took it between July 4th and July 10th they come out July 29th.

B/W July 11th & July 17th scores come out Aug. 5th

B/W July 18 & July 24th scores come out Aug. 12th

B/W July 25th and July 31st come out Aug. 19th

I would agree with this timetable.
I think the real question, however, is what time will they be posted? Are we going back to the midnight (eastern) release, or still on the 11am release, as the last big chunk was?

I would agree with this timetable.
I think the real question, however, is what time will they be posted? Are we going back to the midnight (eastern) release, or still on the 11am release, as the last big chunk was?

Probably 11am? I thought they got rid of the midnight releases

Probably 11am? I thought they got rid of the midnight releases
yeah, according to what happened for score release last week, the target time is 11 am, but some people got them as early as 8 am.

i think the only thing that changes at midnight on the tuesday before your wednesday score release date is that under the "request documents" section, now you will see something that says you can pay $50 for a paper score report.

Took the exam June 30th. I checked earlier today and checked just now and it appears i now have the opportunity to request the document. Its looking like my block will be available tomorrow like last Wednesday. Fingers crossed

I checked earlier today and checked just now and it appears i now have the opportunity to request the document. Its looking like my block will be available tomorrow like last Wednesday. Fingers crossed

Same here (June 28), requesting the document became available around 11:45pm EST. And even though I 'knew better' than to wait up (after following the thread last tuesday night/wed morning), I was still a sucker & couldn't help it. ;)

I wish they go back to midnight scores though... we deserve to have a few "moments alone" with our scores, before our schools get their hands on them.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for scores tomorrow. :luck:

ETA: Email about score came this morning at 6:30am, score was finally up around @ 11:15 (June 28 exam)

Last edited:
It just depends which time zone you're in :)

yeah, according to what happened for score release last week, the target time is 11 am, but some people got them as early as 8 am.

i think the only thing that changes at midnight on the tuesday before your wednesday score release date is that under the "request documents" section, now you will see something that says you can pay $50 for a paper score report.