When do we send money/photo to individual schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UFStudent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

When do we send money/photos to the individual schools?

Immediately after we get our ADDSAS ID # in the mail ... ?

Or when we receive secondaries from the schools ... ?

I submitted my ADDSAS application May 18th and still have not received my ADDSAS ID # in the mail.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

some schools require you to send in the photo and the fees as soon as you have your addsas # while others want you to wait until they ask yo uto send them.

there is a list of the schools and their due dates that you should have printed from your AADSAS.

I just downloaded last years ASSDAS's Instructions and it has every school's application instructions.

I guess, there is nothing for me to do until I get my ASSDAS's ID # in the mail ... is this correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
yes thats correct. get your AADSAS # 1st.

For me, I've just send in my money and photos about 2 weeks after I've submitted the application because waiting for the secondaries to arrive before paying may delay the application being process. What I did was to call the AADSAS to obtain my number and I reference the money orders to this number. That way, the schools and open up a folder for you quickly!

Here is an AADSAS link that provide info on what to send and when:

http://aadsas.adea.org/html-bin/section_4_working.htm