When do you start first years?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wondering when your respective schools start back up for the Fall semester. Feel free to post up second and third years if you haven't seen your school post yet. :D

UHCO has orientation Aug 16th and 17th. Classes start Aug 22nd.

Three more weeks (ahh!) ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, I'm not in opt school yet, so I can't really help out on this thread. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Simisn:
•Haha, I'm not in opt school yet, so I can't really help out on this thread. :)

But, we thank you for playing anyway, Simisn.

;)

Once my classes start in two weeks I can tell my class about SDN. I predict a sharp increase in posts then. :D And, once abs1 starts class a week after me at PCO.. I'm sure posts will increase with people from PCO. Right, abs1? ;)

OSU College of Optometry has orientation on Sept 14,17,& 18 & classes start on Wed, Sept 19.

SCCO has orientation on 8/17 and 8/18, and then we start classes on the 20th. I didn't realize that I only have three more weeks!

Hey guys! Welcome to SDN! (sorry, Popoy, it had to be done) ;)

I'm so glad there are more optometry students here! (and from different schools, too!) Hopefully things here will pick up once classes start and we have more to discuss. Like Optics.. AHH!

Well, welcome.. ask away!
Tell your friends!! :D

Originally posted by kkt:
•SCCO has orientation on 8/17 and 8/18, and then we start classes on the 20th. I didn't realize that I only have three more weeks!•

Hey kkt! I interviewed at SCCO and was accepted, but utimately decided UHCO was right for me. Good luck at So Cal! It was a great campus and I met a lot of really nice people there! You'll have a wonderful time if it's anything like my interview visit!! :D

High cpw,

Even though SCCO's tuition is high, I was dead set on staying in So Cal, so I will definitely be happy! I'm sure you'll be happy in Houston, too!

Hey...I'm new here...PCO starts orientation on August 27, classes don't start until after Labor Day. :cool:

Hey Mike! Welcome! :D I've seen one other PCO first year on here. He goes by abs1. But, I haven't seen him around recently.

Stick around though, I'm sure there will be more of us once classes start. Tell your friends about us! ;)

Hey cpw, hey guys! Ive been out of town for awhile and now wont have a computer again until class starts after Labor Day. But I cant wait to start!! :D

Ill be trying my best to post like a madman once school starts and I get my new computer! :cool: Till then, keep this place running cpw!

And hey MikeB! Sounds like we'll be PCO classmates! Looking forward to meeting you soon!!