When does AMCAS 2011 open?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoonie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm applying for admissions Fall 2011, and I have heard it's important to get your primary app in ASAP. And on AMCAS website, the application for 2011 will open in early May. From your previous years' applications, do you know what date would that be in May?

I have also heard that AMCAS application submission date is not until early June. Is this true? If that's true then we cannot submit it until in June although the application opens in May?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I'm applying for admissions Fall 2011, and I have heard it's important to get your primary app in ASAP. And on AMCAS website, the application for 2011 will open in early May. From your previous years' applications, do you know what date would that be in May?

I have also heard that AMCAS application submission date is not until early June. Is this true? If that's true then we cannot submit it until in June although the application opens in May?

Thanks in advance.

yeah thats all true. June 1 u can submit.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
You are 9 months too late. May 1st, AMCAS opens for fall 2012 admission.
yeah thats all true. June 1 u can submit.
fail :smuggrin: