When does application cycle begin for May 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luckydentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can somebody please let me know the approximate date at which the majority universities starts accepting application for May 2010.

Almost all the schools website have their deadline date, but i'm not able to find when they start accepting applications.

Members don't see this ad.

check on each and every individual website and send in ur application early..

check on each and every individual website and send in ur application early..
I did check some of the schools website, they don't seem to have any information on when exactly the application cycle begins, rather they the deadline date.

I want to know this to schedule my exam accordingly.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can somebody please let me know the approximate date at which the majority universities starts accepting application for May 2010.

Almost all the schools website have their deadline date, but i'm not able to find when they start accepting applications.

It may a touch too early to post the info on the school website.
I can tell you for this year. It'll probably be around the same-
Pacific, UCSF, UCLA Sept 2nd
USC, UPENN Tufts 15th sept
Loma Linda- Aug 1st
Colorado- March 1st

Maybe everyone can add on?

Thanks for the reply Lafea
i wish to know whether the time schedule u mentioned is for the beginning of the application process or the dead line.
moreover i m planning to give my exam by march end .i want to know whether i will be able to apply to the university at the earliest date. expecting for your valuable reply.thanks in advance

does any body know when does the application cycle began for ucla last year

THANKS LAFEA FOR THE REPLY.is that true that most of the schools starts accepting application by the mid
of april for august 2010.BCOZ I COULD TAKE MY EXAM ONLY BY MARCH END.I M AFRAID THAT I MAY GET DELAYED .
i urgently want to know .please help.

Go to this thread and open the zip file. It has all the information you need from each and every school that has the international dentist program. The guy did an awesome job researching every school and putting everything in a spreadsheet. You'll find dates, requirements, scores needed, etc. :thumbup:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=413219