When does BU start accepting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

badlydrawnvik

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember exactly when BU said they would start sending out decisions? I thought they said Jan 10th at the latest, does that mean we might hear soon?

Members don't see this ad.

They told us the committee is meeting around this time and that we hear something in Jan....I thought Jan 14 - but I could be wrong. As far as I understand it, we'll all hear at the same time.

Good luck!

Friday the 13th....at least that's what they told my interview group.

Members don't see this ad :)
Friday the 13th....at least that's what they told my interview group.

i received a follow up email saying by mid january.

Is BU still interviewing? I have been complete there since mid-October and have not heard anything back from them. Should I be worried? thanks.

mbadoc said:
Is BU still interviewing? I have been complete there since mid-October and have not heard anything back from them. Should I be worried? thanks.
Yeah I have a friend who was an August MCATer who just got an interview for January. They are still coming, don't lose hope.

Summarized from the interview day and the recent email:

They will send out a small first batch of acceptances (+ rejections, + what they call "deferments") around January 10th.

Then they start the second round of interviews.

In mid-March they will send out a bigger batch of acceptances (+ more rejections, + "small" waitlist).

hope that helps!
KT