When Does Drexel Start Accepting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oops! Guess I missed your earlier post. Congrats to you too! Are you going to Drexel?

oops!..no, I haven't gotten an interview yet! I'm just sayin' that I applied there and haven't gotten an interview yet...I fixed my MCAT score as well

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! I interviewed 9/29. 30Q (10,10,10) Overall: 3.54 BCPM: 3.58. Average ECs.

Wow, so their "6-8 week response time" is flexible.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are any of you who got accepted seriously considering going there? I think, with my stats, I'm going to end up going to Drexel. I like the school a lot. It's technologically advanced.

Are any of you who got accepted seriously considering going there? I think, with my stats, I'm going to end up going to Drexel. I like the school a lot. It's technologically advanced.

What were your stats?

I'm assuming you guys took the MCAT in April? I took it in August, and am still trapped in application limbo.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the PA schools. Drexel told me yesterday that they couldn't locate my secondary (submitted electronically (with confirmation!) back on Sept. 23rd), so I FEDEXed a copy of the one I printed out back then to them today.