When does our own school find out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bitsy3221

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when our own Student Affairs (or whatever office handles this stuff) finds out where we matched? Someone said that they find out today, but I have also heard they find out Match Day just like us, just an hour earlier.

Thanks for the insight!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when our own Student Affairs (or whatever office handles this stuff) finds out where we matched? Someone said that they find out today, but I have also heard they find out Match Day just like us, just an hour earlier.

Thanks for the insight!

something tells me they found out today. besides programs and applicants violating match rules, student affairs office may also violate the rules. now, why would the student affairs office be included in match violations if they didn't already know where we matched?!

something tells me they found out today. besides programs and applicants violating match rules, student affairs office may also violate the rules. now, why would the student affairs office be included in match violations if they didn't already know where we matched?!

Actually they (along with the programs) find out where you matched on Wednesday. That's how they are able to make a compilation of the school's rank list to distribute on Thursday...

Actually they (along with the programs) find out where you matched on Wednesday. That's how they are able to make a compilation of the school's rank list to distribute on Thursday...

well, that's funny. i just got off the phone with a classmate and provided info to the contrary. your last sentence is also true if the admin found out monday.

Alright guys....aside from the conspiracy theories. I believe that the official answer is Wednesday at 8 AM.

Regarding the OPs question: Student affairs found out yesterday who matched/didn't match. They don't know where those who matched did.

it is my understanding that while our schools find out about everyone on wednesday, they can get an individual's report if that individual couple-matched with someone who did not match. (you can do that with couples- have a list matched together and then a lower matched apart list)