when does the interview process start

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_suni

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
i send in applications to 4 schools .when do they start calling 4 interviews .have not got any interview calls a syet.

Members don't see this ad.

hi Dr_Suni,
as far as i know interviews begin in

Boston university-october
TUfts - already being started
Upenn- they are calling for interviews

but they will notify u atleast 2weeks (minimum)- 1 month before
so u will have plenty of time to prepare

bye

hi,i believe upenn has an applicaton deadline by mid jan but if they r already calling for interviews now then i guess those giving exams after sep are not eligible for 2005 right.

Members don't see this ad :)
Most schools have a rolling admission cycle (Boston ).UPenn has one third seats available for candidates interviewed in sept-oc,next one third for nov-dec and last one third for jan-feb..
:luck:

Pinktooth,
Is it true that most of the BU seats are filled up by mid october?

Maybe I can find out and tell you by next week..Right..
lets no just believe on rumours ;)

Hi,
Sorry don't mean to deviate from the topic being discussed on this thread,but just wanted to wish the BU class of 2006 ppl good luck on their first day of school.Think classes started on the 19th.Good luck guys!

Thanks Buddy...But the classes started on the 9th only :luck:

after a week of orientaion(2-7th) after which I was more disoriented :confused: ...kiddin :D

carabelli said:
Pinktooth,
Is it true that most of the BU seats are filled up by mid october?

hey carabelli, i think you have confused it with tufts which fills up by mid october or so. BU interviews till even jan at times. but do apply early!

when did u apply to bu?coz even i havent heard from them yet reg interview

hi colgate, dr suni, pinktooth,busydentist,toothmail..
i just got my nbde scores, 83, still have to write toefl nd gpa to b done yet. though my part 1 score seems low,i wd like to apply...can u tell me how much time will toefl nd gpa take? nd after tht will i b able to even apply to any coll for year2005 at all??
pls, pls advise, thanks in advance. mita.

mita said:
hi colgate, dr suni, pinktooth,busydentist,toothmail..
i just got my nbde scores, 83, still have to write toefl nd gpa to b done yet. though my part 1 score seems low,i wd like to apply...can u tell me how much time will toefl nd gpa take? nd after tht will i b able to even apply to any coll for year2005 at all??
pls, pls advise, thanks in advance. mita.
Hey Mita,
Just to give you an idea,If you give Toefl today and send all your documents to ece for your gpa and course by course evaluation today till will take a bout a month or more to get results as well and send in everything to the universities.You could try Boston as they have a rolling admissions .Its best to apply as early as possible as some of them are first come basis.Try and find out the deadlines for the schools you want to apply to as well as thier cut off for ndbe scores.Call them or check their websites. :thumbup:

hey G P,
thanks a ton for tht information. shall check out the websites today..
need to know a few more things..

1. do i need any other document..other thn - nbde 1 score, gpa, toefl, ece course-by-course eval.. so as to apply to universities?

2. does being a permanent resident of US (presently illinois) come of any help?

pls advise, thanx in advance...mita.