When does the Rochester committee meet? (post-int)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ryandote

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to know when the Rochester committee meets to decide on interviewed applicants. If I know when, I can make a choice about using a buddy pass that might not get me home for Christmas, or paying 550$ for a plane ticket?

Any help here?

Members don't see this ad.

I want to know when the Rochester committee meets to decide on interviewed applicants. If I know when, I can make a choice about using a buddy pass that might not get me home for Christmas, or paying 550$ for a plane ticket?

Any help here?

They are rolling. They meet every couple weeks and review the people who have interviewed in the most recent segment. Then they make decisions. Then they call people. I think people are hearing about a month after their interviews---check the acceptance thread:)

They are rolling. They meet every couple weeks and review the people who have interviewed in the most recent segment. Then they make decisions. Then they call people. I think people are hearing about a month after their interviews---check the acceptance thread:)

What I saw was a bunch of people accepted by calls on the 16th. This leads me to believe that the committee met shortly before the 16th, made all those decisions, and then informed those that had interviwed for approximately the previous month. I just hoping somebody shares my conclusions, because I'd like it if they reviewed on the 15th, because the Dec 22nd or Jan 11th would get reviewed at the same time.

Members don't see this ad :)
What I saw was a bunch of people accepted by calls on the 16th. This leads me to believe that the committee met shortly before the 16th, made all those decisions, and then informed those that had interviwed for approximately the previous month. I just hoping somebody shares my conclusions, because I'd like it if they reviewed on the 15th, because the Dec 22nd or Jan 11th would get reviewed at the same time.

ohhhh.....makes sense but I clearly have no idea:) sorry I can't be more helpful, I interviewed late october and was told I'd hear in about a month...

ohhhh.....makes sense but I clearly have no idea:) sorry I can't be more helpful, I interviewed late october and was told I'd hear in about a month...

Thanks, and good luck!