Quantcast

When is the 2010 ADEA Guide to DS going to be available??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neuro178

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Does anyone know when the ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools, for students entering Fall 2010,will be available? I'm applying next cycle, and I want to start narrowing down my list based on my stats compared to schools' stats, but I want the most updated info possible.

When is the new guide coming out? Sometime this spring? I did several searches and couldn't come up with anything...

:oops: Thanks for the help!

DrSphinx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Honestly if you want to get started you should just pick up the 2009 version...it's a good place to start. That's what I did last year just as a point of reference, and then when the new version came out I picked it up and looked for differences. :thumbup:

Albuterol

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i think the 2009 nice was available sometime mid february...so i'm expecting the same for the 2010 guide.

Neuro178

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, thanks! Since it's so expensive, I only want to buy the newest edition... My pre-health advisor has the 2009 edition but she keeps it in her office. Boo.

vlct0ria

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where can I get the guide? And how expensive is it really?

Albuterol

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i think it was around ~$40 before/after shipping can't really remember.

DrSphinx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
They're supposed to be $35 and from what I understand most large colleges/universities are supposed to carry them in their bookstore, or you can order it directly from the ADEA which is probably what albuterol was talking about for around $40.