I will be taking my DAT around August 13. I will be submitting my AADSAS prior to June 1st to get things going (as suggested by most members here). My goal is to have my application done (including the official DAT scores to be at the schools) by the priority admissions deadline (September 1st). I plan on applying to 15 schools. The ADA only provides your scores to be sent to 5 schools. In addition, they take 3-4 weeks to process and send my scores if I wait to request the scores to be sent to the additional 10 schools after I take my test on August 13th. So, my question is: Do you think that it is a good idea to request my scores to be sent to those additional 10 schools today? This way they can get whatever processing they need done, and once my scores are available, they can send them out.I called the ADA and the representative said I am eligible to make the request today if I want. I just really need the opinion of SDN members. I am asking this complicated question because I need as much time as I can get this summer studying for the DAT, but at the same time, as I said above, I would like to be part of the early pool of applications (prior to September 1st).