When is the FAFSA deadline for medical schools??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mbe36

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the feeling the deadline was March 1st.

Can anyone clarify?? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

june 30.

of next year?

The 2009-2010 School Year (July 1st, 2009 - June 30th, 2010):

• FAFSA on the Web applications must be submitted by midnight Central Daylight time, June 30, 2010.

It varies for every school, I believe, but for my school the priority deadline is March 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks everyone. I just went ahead and filled it out. Hopefully I will need this info at my top choice! :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

That the two responses that I have been hearing for the last week but cannot get a definite answer..
One school said june 30th 09 another school said there is no deadline..ive also seen march 16th floating around..
Does it go by school? because it ranges..schools want their money between the first day of classes and a month before.

Thanks

That the two responses that I have been hearing for the last week but cannot get a definite answer..
One school said june 30th 09 another school said there is no deadline..ive also seen march 16th floating around..
Does it go by school? because it ranges..schools want their money between the first day of classes and a month before.

Thanks

I think the deadlines are for finaid from the school not for gov't loans.