When is the first day that AMCAS can be submitted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marq_bme

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know? Also, when listing your post-secodary experiences, AMCAS advises us to put down a date when the experience is to end for those we are in currently...however, the application says it won't continue unless you enter in at the latest a present date! whats the deal??

Members don't see this ad.

Your supposed to estimate the date that the experience..(volunteer, work, research..etc) will end, that's all they want.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, but if you put down 2003 for the ending date, an error comes up saying that you cant continue unless you put down a correct date

what browser are you using? some people are having problems with netscape and IE. I don't know what to say. sorry man!!!!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by marq_bme:
•yeah, but if you put down 2003 for the ending date, an error comes up saying that you cant continue unless you put down a correct date•••••Yeah, I had that problem too. I figured out that the last possible date it will let you put is Dec. 2002 - so that's what I put for all my current activities. I think we should be able to submit the app on June 1st (if all goes ok!)

:)