Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

When is the first day that AMCAS can be submitted?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by marq_bme, May 10, 2002.

1. marq_bme

marq_bme Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know? Also, when listing your post-secodary experiences, AMCAS advises us to put down a date when the experience is to end for those we are in currently...however, the application says it won't continue unless you enter in at the latest a present date! whats the deal??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. marq_bme

marq_bme Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

bump

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mbkatz

mbkatz Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Your supposed to estimate the date that the experience..(volunteer, work, research..etc) will end, that's all they want.

4. marq_bme

marq_bme Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah, but if you put down 2003 for the ending date, an error comes up saying that you cant continue unless you put down a correct date

5. mbkatz

mbkatz Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

what browser are you using? some people are having problems with netscape and IE. I don't know what to say. sorry man!!!!

6. pwrpfgrl

pwrpfgrl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by marq_bme:
    <strong>yeah, but if you put down 2003 for the ending date, an error comes up saying that you cant continue unless you put down a correct date</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I had that problem too. I figured out that the last possible date it will let you put is Dec. 2002 - so that's what I put for all my current activities. I think we should be able to submit the app on June 1st (if all goes ok!)

:)