1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

When is the first day that AMCAS can be submitted?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by marq_bme, May 10, 2002.

1. marq_bme

marq_bme Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know? Also, when listing your post-secodary experiences, AMCAS advises us to put down a date when the experience is to end for those we are in currently...however, the application says it won't continue unless you enter in at the latest a present date! whats the deal??

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. marq_bme

marq_bme Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

4. mbkatz

mbkatz Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Your supposed to estimate the date that the experience..(volunteer, work, research..etc) will end, that's all they want.

5. marq_bme

marq_bme Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah, but if you put down 2003 for the ending date, an error comes up saying that you cant continue unless you put down a correct date

6. mbkatz

mbkatz Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

what browser are you using? some people are having problems with netscape and IE. I don't know what to say. sorry man!!!!

7. pwrpfgrl

pwrpfgrl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by marq_bme:
    <strong>yeah, but if you put down 2003 for the ending date, an error comes up saying that you cant continue unless you put down a correct date</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I had that problem too. I figured out that the last possible date it will let you put is Dec. 2002 - so that's what I put for all my current activities. I think we should be able to submit the app on June 1st (if all goes ok!)

:)