When is the latest date I can give up my seat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tooth_monster

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have paid deposits at two schools. When is the latest date I can give up my seat at on school?

Members don't see this ad.

Or you don't have to give up one of your seat and risk losing both your seats once both dental schools figure out on April 1st. ;););)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they notify you if they rescind the acceptance? Or can they automatically rescind without telling you?

Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile

shouldn't you do it earlier (like now) so that the schools you're saying no to have enough time to change your status on AADSAS? otherwise wouldn't you risk having all of your acceptances rescinded?

"Applicants Holding Positions at Multiple Institutions. Starting April 1, dental schools report to ADEA AADSAS the names and identification numbers of candidates who have paid a deposit, hold a position in a dental school entering class, or both. After April 5, ADEA AADSAS reports to each institution the names of candidates for its entering class who hold acceptance(s) at additional institutions. A dental school may rescind an offer of admission to a candidate who has paid deposits to or holds positions at multiple institutions. If the dental school chooses to withdraw this candidate from the entering class, the dental school must give the candidate a minimum 15-day notice."

ADEA traffic rules from 2010