when is the latest i should esubmit to be considered early applicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Greenvneck

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If i am able to submit it by this monday or tuesday will i still be able to be considered for september interviews?
Doubtful. You might get Oct. interviews though.

Members don't see this ad :)
and if not october, then november? i shouldn't be "too worried" if i just took the dat july 20 and got a 23aa and 3.9 gpa right? :scared:
You're definitely not early since it'll take at least two weeks for your DAT score to be uploaded. This means your app will be considered complete in August at the earliest. So yeah, you should be worried if you're a gunner type.

Absolutely no reason to be worried. You won't be early but your stats are fantastic. You will be fine.

With those stats, you will be fine if you submit by this week. Heck, you would even be fine if you submit in August. However, you probably won't be getting those "early" August/September interviews, since those dates are getting filled already. Good luck!

should i fill out my secondary apps for schools im applying too even before i get an interview too?

http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio.../Pages/ADEAAADSASSupplementalInformation.aspx

Read through this and find info for each school that you are applying to. Some schools like Penn already have their secondary on their website, and they expect you to complete it after submitting aadsas. Some others will email information about their secondaries after they receive your app and others like NYU will send you one if you get invited for an interview.