When it comes to Pre-Med workshops is there any place you can list them on your application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biomajor21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or is that something you should bring up during an interview? I attended two Pre-med workshops at two medical schools and we went over suturing, cadaver lab, and etc. However I dont think that goes anywhere on your application (especially if I attended a suturing clinic separately from these events).

Members don't see this ad.

Or is that something you should bring up during an interview? I attended two Pre-med workshops at two medical schools and we went over suturing, cadaver lab, and etc. However I dont think that goes anywhere on your application (especially if I attended a suturing clinic separately from these events).
Not worth mentioning, except when you interview at those particular medical schools.

Reactions: 2 users
You could list them under the Other category in the Activities section of an AMCAS application, but I see no benefit to doing so. At all.

Reactions: 1 user