When O' When

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Jameson, Jan 20, 2002.

1. Jameson

Jameson Member

Anyone have an idea as to when the AAMC VI if/will come out? I'm starting to run out of these stupid things! Thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jameson

Jameson Member

Seriously sorry if I offended anyone, I was asking a legit question. The I and II are out dated, which only leaves 3 (two of which I've done). Thanks anyway....

4. They're not going to put one out this year since they put out AAMC V last year, unless this is some special occasion when they decided to put them out two years in a row. Also, I think they would have announced that they were preparing to release another practice test because at the beginning of my Kaplan class last year (which was in Jan) my teacher already knew that they would be releasing a practice test in March.

5. Triangulation

Triangulation 1K Member

Pharmacist
    I'm an instructor at Kaplan, and I'm tellin' ya do Practice Tests I and II. There are still principles and methodologies that can be gleaned from the doing those older tests. I know it's hard to believe, but the prac items are helpful as well. Moreover, the most recent released AAMCs aren't always the greatest representation of the actual test. I didn't think V was that great. Best of luck.