When should I e-submit PASS application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhsim0223

Anteather!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am working on my personal statements and CV. ( almost finished).

How long does it take for PASS to process my application and other documents( transcript, PPI, LOR...) to mail to each program?

I am just wondering when I should e-submit my PASS application. My programs' first deadline is 8/15.

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

How long does it take for PASS to process my application and other documents( transcript, PPI, LOR...) to mail to each program?

I am just wondering when I should e-submit my PASS application. My programs' first deadline is 8/15.

Thank you!!

As soon as you can...why would you wait?

I don't think there's any significant time lav between esub and when they receive the esub...but get it in as soon as you can.

Thank you!!

jhsim0223 .. Are you done with transcripts and Institution evaluation form ??

Members don't see this ad :)
yes. I am done with transcript and Institution Eval form.

For the Awards, Honors, and Distinctions section of PASS

Last edited:
Honors, and Distinctions section of PASS, should I include every semester I received Dean's List, which would be about 16 entries
6WrS

Thank you!!

Hey jhsim0223 and other aspirants , where do you enter information regarding continuing dental education courses attended in PASS application ? Should it be under "Advanced Dental Education programs attended" or only in the CV ?