Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

When should I hear from MSU?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by Mahjeel, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Mahjeel

Mahjeel New Member

Hi everyone,
    I supplied MSU with a supplemental application 2 and a half months ago and I still haven't heard anything from them even though i've heard something from all the other universities I applied. Is this typical of MSU? Do they always take this long? People who have had interviews at MSU please reply and tell me how long it took them to send an interview date after getting your supplemental.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AnnaA

AnnaA Member
    7+ Year Member

MSUCOM was one of the last schools I heard from. They are very selective in who they interview (check out the stats on USNews and World report). My secondary app was complete by the middle of Nov, I was invited for an interview on the 21st of Jan, I interviewed on Feb. 15th and I found out today that I was accepted!! Go to <a href="http://www.interviewfeedback.com" target="_blank">www.interviewfeedback.com</a> if you have interview questions. I really liked MSU and it seems like a great school. I will more than likely choose it over my other acceptance. Let me know if you have any more questions.
    Anna

PS You might want to check out the pre-osteopathic forum for questions like this. People there are pretty helpful.