When should I register for my exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Orestis

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I am an IMG and I am thinking about taking the exam on January. As far as I know I can I can pick a period of of 3 months(probably January-February-March) and later I can pick a specific day. Should I do it this month? Or can I also register later? As far as I know prometric exam is computer and internet based so I guess the test center will have at least 2-3 days per week. So I don't think it's gonna be such a huge problem to find a spot in the beginning of January, after all who wants to take an exam immediately after Christmas?

Thanks, Orestis

P.S. I am going to take the exam in Athens, Greece.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello friends,

I am an IMG and I am thinking about taking the exam on January. As far as I know I can I can pick a period of of 3 months(probably January-February-March) and later I can pick a specific day. Should I do it this month? Or can I also register later? As far as I know prometric exam is computer and internet based so I guess the test center will have at least 2-3 days per week. So I don't think it's gonna be such a huge problem to find a spot in the beginning of January, after all who wants to take an exam immediately after Christmas?

Thanks, Orestis

P.S. I am going to take the exam in Athens, Greece.

Do it now.