when the heck is MSAR coming out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waterlily

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know? It's annoying when I'm trying to narrow down my list of schools

Members don't see this ad.

monday actually....i sent an email to aamc a while ago kind of livid about it not being out in "spring"...they then told me it would be out on the 16th...be on the lookout

okay ...this will probably sound like a completely dumb question, since i am a pre-med and am supposed to have the answers to EVERYTHING..but where can i get the MSAR? Thankx guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my MSAR in the med school section of my university's bookstore. Probably Barnes and Noble or Borders would have it. Major universities will have it. Good luck.

jllander said:
I got my MSAR in the med school section of my university's bookstore. Probably Barnes and Noble or Borders would have it. Major universities will have it. Good luck.

this year's edition is already released at the bookstores?

I thought the MSAR was coming out today. ?!?

According to their website the 2006-07 is coming out the end of may - but no date. :(

Grrrrr.... I'm trying to be patient about waiting. Do we have a definate date about availablilty?

My premed advisor told me I needed this book. Not true! Seriously, it was the biggest waste of money in the whole money pit of medical school admissions.

man, we need to wait even longer for msar...end of May...if we can start ordering at the end of may, does that mean that we probably won't receive it until sometime June?

so, i visited my professional bookstore today (we have a separate bookstore for professional schools) and they said they just ordered 10 this morning, as they were released the 16th. It should reach our bookstore within 10 days. Just thought you'd like to know.