When to check my application status through phone call/email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

When you usually check for your application status

• email them after one week, and call them in another week if they did not email you back

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • email them after one week, and email them again in another week if they did not email you back

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • call them after one week, and email them in another week if they did not have a solid answer

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • call them after one week, and call them again in another week if they do not have a solid answer

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • wait for them to contact you through email. Dont do anything for 1 month; then call

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • none of the above. please explain..

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wonderfulname

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would email them 1 week after they supposely receive my LOR/secondaries, and then call them again in another week if they do not get back to me through email...

Do you guys think it is a good idea or maybe I should do it differently?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't call or email any school once I was complete (I called before that to find out whether they were missing anything). I will be calling the schools I'll be interviewing at 2-3 weeks after the interview to check my status, and will be calling the schools I've already interviewed at a week from this coming Wednesday (by this time, they should have come to some sort of decision regarding my interview).

Members don't see this ad :)
In most cases you can see if your app is complete on the website....