SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

When to follow up for confirmation of interview date?

Discussion in 'ERAS, SOAP, and NRMP Match' started by Erasquestion, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Erasquestion

Erasquestion

Sep 8, 2014
    I sent a program several dates that I was available for interview on wed, and did not hear anything back yet. I do not know the standard time for programs to confirm interview dates, but with ERAS message center messing up I wasn't sure if they maybe did not receive it. I replied to another invitation , and within a hour, I had confirmation so I am not sure now. Thanks everyone

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. chargersfan

chargersfan 2+ Year Member

Jan 21, 2013
    I would email them again today and if they haven't replied by Monday then give them a call. Your email might have ended up in their spam box, which happened to me once.

4. SouthernSurgeon

SouthernSurgeon Physician Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 7+ Year Member

Dec 17, 2008
    I would never rely on email, ever, unless you have no other contact information.

Call and schedule direclty

mvenus929 likes this.
  5. SouthernSurgeon

SouthernSurgeon Physician Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 7+ Year Member

Dec 17, 2008
    I'd double check FREIDA and the Google in that case, and only accept email as a true last resort if no other contact available.

6. Erasquestion

Erasquestion

Sep 8, 2014
    Thanks everyone!