When to pay secondary application - just submitted apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalfreak93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would I send the secondary payment fee, in check form, to USC and other schools that state, "Send these materials directly to the dental schools at the same time you send ADEA AADSAS materials," right away to the address provided online with my application????

Or do I wait until I get verification and USC receives my application then send the payment?

All these school want payments. Do I wait for verification or send the payment today?

Other schools want payment and have a secondary application online, can I submit that before I get verified?

USC
UoP
Columbia
U of Buffalo
Case Western
U of Penn
U of Pitt
Roseman
Virgina Commonwealth
MarquetteU
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Would I send the secondary payment fee, in check form, to USC and other schools that state, "Send these materials directly to the dental schools at the same time you send ADEA AADSAS materials," right away to the address provided online with my application????

Or do I wait until I get verification and USC receives my application then send the payment?

All these school want payments. Do I wait for verification or send the payment today?

Other schools want payment and have a secondary application online, can I submit that before I get verified?