When to schedule plane ticket from abroad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Osteoth

Fake it till ya' make it
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So currently, I am planning to apply for the 2014 cycle for matriculation in 2015. One idea I had was to travel during the early stages of the application cycle, after putting in my primary but before interview invites come out.

I was wondering, when should I schedule my return flight to come back, in order to be in the country for interviews? I want to make sure I have time to come back and have time to schedule the earliest interviews possible, and intend to apply to probably 30 schools.

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

So currently, I am planning to apply for the 2014 cycle for matriculation in 2015. One idea I had was to travel during the early stages of the application cycle, after putting in my primary but before interview invites come out.

I was wondering, when should I schedule my return flight to come back, in order to be in the country for interviews? I want to make sure I have time to come back and have time to schedule the earliest interviews possible, and intend to apply to probably 30 schools.

Thanks,

Earliest interviews tend to be late August.

Earliest interviews tend to be late August.

Are there any ways to check this on a school by school basis based on my projected schools of application?

Thanks,

Are there any ways to check this on a school by school basis based on my projected schools of application?

Thanks,

Check out mdapps to see when people wrote they went to interviews or last years school specific threads.