1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

When to send in transcripts and take exam?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by JRMDR, Jun 24, 2002.

1. JRMDR

JRMDR Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who answered my last question.
    I have a question about taking the DAT, I am a junior now and plan on being part of the 2004 class. I was wondering when I need to send in my transcripts, letter of recomendations, etc. And also, when do I need to take the DATS and what month should I apply if I plan on being part of the 2004 class. Thanks ahead of time to everyone.

2. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    JRMDR,

Your LORs and transcripts should be sent in beginning June of 2003. You can take the DAT anytime from now until Fall of 2003.

-G

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ItsGavinC

Dentist
    JRMDR,

Your LORs and transcripts should be sent in beginning June of 2003. You can take the DAT anytime from now until Fall of 2003.

-G

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ItsGavinC

Dentist
    JRMDR,

-G

5. JRMDR

JRMDR Member
    7+ Year Member

HEy Gavin,
    Thanks so much for your input, you helped me out a bunch, feel so much better!
    Pre Dent

6. ItsGavinC

Dentist
    You bet -- sorry about the triple posting -- it wasn't my fault!

-G