When to start looking for a place in Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sal888

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for their previous replies. As u all know I'll be going to Tufts later this year. I'll be relocating from Dallas so I had question. When do u guys think is a good time to start looking for an apartment?? Is July to late sice there are so many students in the Boston area. Thanks a lot and u guys can also e-mail me at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

i would start looking asap!
DMD.
TUSDM 2005

Well, I've heard that Boston is REALLY tough to find a place to live.

Personally, I'm going to start looking as soon as my finals are done (in the next couple of weeks). The question that becons me now, is "How do I start?".

BTW - I'll also be going to Tufts next year!
smile.gif
It seems like the place to be!

Mo.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys,

Wow thats already 3 of us going to Tufts this Fall. About looking for a place to stay, well I'm going to fly down to Boston after my finals and look for a place. I can't think of a better way to go about it.Anyways let me know if you guys will be in Boston in May, maybe we could meet up.

I think I'll definitely end up dropping by if for nothing else than to look! More than likely, towards the end of May. I'll let you know, though.

Give me a shout at:

[email protected] (for how much longer, I have no idea!
smile.gif
)

Congratulations on Tufts. Beantown is an awesome college town.