when to take last practice test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fldhkybnva

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the big day is sunday...

i have taken both USMLE World Self-Assessments and 5/6 NBME. I plan to take the last NBME exam sometime this week. What do you think would be the best day? I plan to relax a little on Saturday and minimize studying so I thought Thursday in case I need to do a bit more studying on Friday, but at that point there's probably not much I can do. So, Thursday or Friday? And, is it advised to relax the day before?

Members don't see this ad.

the big day is sunday...

i have taken both USMLE World Self-Assessments and 5/6 NBME. I plan to take the last NBME exam sometime this week. What do you think would be the best day? I plan to relax a little on Saturday and minimize studying so I thought Thursday in case I need to do a bit more studying on Friday, but at that point there's probably not much I can do. So, Thursday or Friday? And, is it advised to relax the day before?

Hello there. I am taking my test this Friday. I took my last NBME 1 week before my test. If I were you, I'd take this test tomorrow to see where you stand. Be aware that NBME results may have an effect on your confidence. The day before my exam I plan to review the Rapid Review section of FA and crammable subjects like interleukins, lysosomal storage diseases, pharm. I will call it quits at 4 PM or so and will go to bed early. Hope this helps. Good luck.