USMLE When to take STEP 2 CK for scores to be released AFTER ERAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amLOLdipine

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last year, I believe if you took Step 2 CK at the end of August, the score would release after 9/15 (ERAS deadline), which gave you the option to release your score. Does anyone know what that date is this year?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe this year all scores starting from the middle of July until August 17th would all be bundled up and released on Sept. 14th.

So if you take the exam after August 17th then your score will not be available until after ERAS opens on Sept. 15th

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

If true, NBME and I need to have a discussion on what constitutes "late" August :yeahright:

I'm just assuming that August 17th is the beginning of the "4 week window" it took for the old exam format to be graded. I would be cool if you could take the exam the last week of August and get your score by Sept 14th, but I thought that would be less likely to happen.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just assuming that August 17th is the beginning of the "4 week window" it took for the old exam format to be graded. I would be cool if you could take the exam the last week of August and get your score by Sept 14th, but I thought that would be less likely to happen.
Hopefully it's the 19th haha

Reactions: 1 user
I'm taking it on the 31st. I heard that some people heard from ecfmg that they won't get the results until Oct 20? Is that true. But that's way past the 3-4wks alotted for the score reporting!!!!!!! I was banking on it to arrive around sept 21...or few days later.