When to take the last AAMC cbt practice tests before real thing in 1/31/09?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osumc2014

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
12 days until the real deal! I was just wondering, I've taken aamc 3,4,5,6,7 and have 8,9,10 left, I am planning on taking them all, should I take 9 or 10 on thursday before the saturday test? or should I take them slightly earlier and not so close to the actual test date?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. I'm in a similar position as you. I've finished all AAMC exams so far except 7 and 9. I've been repeating some of the older ones that I had lower PS scores on, and doing EK VR instead.

I will do another repeated AAMC wednesday, a new AAMC this Friday, and next Wednesday before the exam. Thursday and Friday I will review my lessons learned.

Thats my plan. Good luck on the 31st!

AAMC 8: Jan 21
AAMC 9: Jan 24
AAMC 10: Jan 27

Using this schedule you'll have a test day followed by two review days and have an MCAT-free break day before you test.

Jan 30th here and I got aamc 10 left. I think I want to take it this friday (a week b4) but IDK because then what the hell will I do the rest of the following week. I mean the thursday I will take the day off and I do have classes but I feel like I need to do something. I got like 5 more Ek101 verbals and all the kaplans so I should probably put those in there somewhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
AAMC 8: Jan 21
AAMC 9: Jan 24
AAMC 10: Jan 27

Using this schedule you'll have a test day followed by two review days and have an MCAT-free break day before you test.

That is a good plan thanks!

Hey. I'm in a similar position as you. I've finished all AAMC exams so far except 7 and 9. I've been repeating some of the older ones that I had lower PS scores on, and doing EK VR instead.

I will do another repeated AAMC wednesday, a new AAMC this Friday, and next Wednesday before the exam. Thursday and Friday I will review my lessons learned.

Thats my plan. Good luck on the 31st!

Hmm, I never actually repeated any tests, but that seems to be a good idea, although I doubt I'd have the time. Good luck to you too!