when were you finished (LORs, secondaries all sent in)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

when did you get everything (EVERYTHING) done?

• done before (7/1/06)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • finished (7/1/06) - (7/8/06)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • finished (7/9/06) - (7/16/06)

• finished (7/17/06) - (7/23/06)

• finished (7/24/06) - (7/30/06)

• finished (8/1/06) - (8/8/06)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • finished (8/9/06) - (8/16/06)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • finished (8/17/06) - (8/24/06)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • finished (8/25/06) - (8/31/06)

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • finished (9/1/06) - (9/8/06)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • finished (9/9/06) - (9/16/06)

• finished (9/17/06) - (9/23/06)

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • finished (9/24/06) - (9/30/06)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • not finished (MCAT scores are in already)

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • not finished (waiting for august MCAT)

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters

TexasFool

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this poll is to find out when people had completed everything.

Members don't see this ad.

dude wtf are u doing

dude wtf are u doing

making polls.

if you had your LORs in and most of your secondaries you can vote for that date. Vote for when you have most of it done because a lot of people finish most of it and then send in more later on.

Members don't see this ad :)
It looks like at least half the people are not really done yet with apps.

again, please explain how these series of polls are at all useful, since they aggregate individuals rather than showing individual timelines.

again, please explain how these series of polls are at all useful, since they aggregate individuals rather than showing individual timelines.

I know what you mean, but in and of itself this one helps people realize that if you can get a secondary out next week, you probably are not that late.

I know what you mean, but in and of itself this one helps people realize that if you can get a secondary out next week, you probably are not that late.

it helps people realize that there are other people who still need to submit stuff, okay, but it doesn't really tell them if they are "late." that is contingent on the adcoms, how many apps they have to go through, etc. poll the adcoms.

We really need options for people who aren't applying this year/are already in, or else we attack the polls out of boredom.

most polls are inadequate and not too usefull. the poll function is too often abused. a good poll in recent times is the "biggest fear of being a physician." the "would you go to med school if you had to pay everything up front" had a lot of potential, if the scenario were better outlined.

This poll doesnt work bc I have had everything done within one day of recieving my secondary invite at each school, but I just finished Duke's so it would be a couple weeks ago that I was complete with everything when it was much sooner that I was done with everything that I had...

This poll doesnt work bc I have had everything done within one day of recieving my secondary invite at each school, but I just finished Duke's so it would be a couple weeks ago that I was complete with everything when it was much sooner that I was done with everything that I had...

let's let this one die so I can come up with a better one with instructions.

Could a mod close this thread so we can start another on?

I just voted. See!

this poll is to find out when people had completed everything.

"Does anyone want a good tutoring job? I work for an online tutoring company that has very flexible hours and that gives you 100% control of you schedule. They also allow you to work up to 11 continuous hours 7 days a week rather then having to drive to people's houses. PM me if you want to know more; they need a lot of tutors."

TexasFool --

Am trying to reach you regarding the online tutoring job. If you get this message - could you tell me about the online tutoring company you work for please?

Thank you!

Tracie:)

"Does anyone want a good tutoring job? I work for an online tutoring company that has very flexible hours and that gives you 100% control of you schedule. They also allow you to work up to 11 continuous hours 7 days a week rather then having to drive to people's houses. PM me if you want to know more; they need a lot of tutors."

TexasFool --

Am trying to reach you regarding the online tutoring job. If you get this message - could you tell me about the online tutoring company you work for please?

Thank you!

Tracie:)
do you realized you could send him a pm (private message?)