When will AAMC give us more practice tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gauss44

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Like AAMC 12 or AAMC 13?

I thought this was answered before, but cannot find that thread. Please direct me to it if you have found it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Probably after 2015 change. For me, it seems like a waste to release another practice at this point.

They probably have been working on a few already as prototype at least a year ago. The tricky part is evenly and logically mixing the older, e.g. 2008,9,10,11 part of test problems with the new type of (e.g.bio-chem, psychology) of test problem when the latter one does not have enough samples yet. For the science part, to balance the old and new is a huge challenge. That "may" explain why there have been increasingly more the "wtf" type of passages/discretes lately as "a suspect trend".

They probably have been working on a few already as prototype at least a year ago. The tricky part is evenly and logically mixing the older, e.g. 2008,9,10,11 part of test problems with the new type of (e.g.bio-chem, psychology) of test problem when the latter one does not have enough samples yet. For the science part, to balance the old and new is a huge challenge. That "may" explain why there have been increasingly more the "wtf" type of passages/discretes lately as "a suspect trend".

If you are suggesting that some of the experimental questions mixed into the current real mcat are for 2015, I suspect so as well.